Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Whiplash


123rf.com
Whiplash is an injury that can be caused by a car accident.  There may be minimal or no damage done to your vehicle which will lead the insurance companies to claim that you were not injured in the accident.  Also, you may not know you are injured for weeks after the accident.  I know this first hand from my car accident.  It wasn't until a few weeks after my accident, and after I told the other party's insurance company I was not hurt, that I could barely move.  After months of doctor visits I learned of my neck injuries.  

Carol Zeisler had her work cut out for her after I hired her.  I hadn't been to a doctor (except for my injuries from the car accident) in about 10 years.  I told the insurance company I was not hurt (at the time I wasn't).  It wasn't until I couldn't move that I called Carol, who had been referred to me by a trusted person....who I will always be thankful to for the referral.  Carol was able to prove it wasn't a pre-existing injury (insurance companies love those words) and was able to get me my policy limits.  


When you are involved in a car accident    CALL CAROL FIRST   even if you do not think you are injured.  You need a good Attorney to ensure that you are able to receive the proper care and compensation owed to you.  


Symptoms of whiplash include neck pain and stiffness, headaches, pain in the shoulder or between the shoulder blades, low back pain, pain or numbness in the arm and/or hand, dizziness and/or ringing in the ears or blurred vision.  


When you call Carol first she will put you in contact with the BEST doctors for your situation.  She knows what needs to be done from the beginning and can serve you better when she starts from the beginning and doesn't have to "clean up" what has happened.  (She had to clean up my mess that I started from not realizing what I was doing).


Zeisler & Associates are exclusive to personal injury and are dedicated to serve you.  When you hire Zeisler & Associates you not only get an EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY you get a person who cares about YOU and what is right!!















At Zeisler & Associates you will always be informed of the status of your case.

Conveniently located in two locations:
Click on the city to get directions

Pueblo                                                   Colorado Springs
123 W. 12th Street                                 422 E Vermijo, Ste 412
Pueblo, CO  81003                                Colorado Springs, CO 80903
719-358-2571                                        719-694-3971




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?