Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The truth about MedPay and treatment for Personal Injury

The more I treat the more I get.....not true.  Insurance companies have a pre-determined amount that each injury is worth.....so if you treat the injury more than you should than less money will come to you....unless you have a powerful Attorney to fight this!

Gotta love Colorado:  You are allowed to "sign off" on MedPay. 

MedPay:  A type of auto insurance covering medical and funeral expenses resulting from an accident for the policyholder and any passengers riding with the policyholder. MedPay also covers the policyholder for any accident in which he is a pedestrian. MedPay provides coverage regardless of who is at fault. (Investorwords.com). 

For a few dollars more a month you can add this to your insurance policy.  Personally I have $25,000 in MedPay and used up most of it with my car accident. 

Why?

Because....I was over-treated in the beginning.
Who knew, right? I thought it was the right thing to do....and being stubborn I didn't need an Attorney when it first happened....WRONG!
If I hired Zeisler & Associates, Attorney at Law, PC IN THE BEGINNING I would not have been "over-treated."

Here's what most people do not know....

.......MedPay is PAID BACK out of your settlement....UNLESS you have an Attorney who fights for you.  When I was told this, honestly, I was shocked!!  BUT....

.....the good news...Zeisler & Associates, Attorney at Law, PC was able to fight this and have the pay it back out of my settlement waived.  If I did not have this powerful Firm representing me....my settlement would have been less!

If you, or someone you know, is involved in a car accident....CALL ZEISLER & ASSOCIATES, Attorney at Law, PC.  They ONLY represent Personal Injury so they are very qualified and know what your rights are ALL THE TIME(800) 961-2430.

Like Zeisler & Associates, Attorney at Law, PC on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?