Friday, July 6, 2012

The Lighter Side of Lawyers...Joke of the Day

This has been around a bit but it is so funny it needed to be said again.

All the Truth and nothing but the truth

In a small village court the lawyer for the prosecution called his first witness. A very old lady and grandmother stood in place and the lawyer began to ask:

"Mrs. White do you know me?"
She answered:
"Of course, I know you. I know you since you were a little boy and frankly you have undeceive me. You have always been blatantly, you cheated on your wife, manipulate people and badly discourse them when they leave. You think you're a great personality when you do not even have enough intelligence to avoid being scanned. Of course I know you."

The lawyer was white not knowing what to do. After thinking for a while he pointed to the other end of the room and asked:

"Mrs. White do you know the defense attorney?"

The old lady responds rigth away:
"Absolutely. I also know him since his childhood. He is a looser, has problems with drink and can not have a normal relationship with anyone, and as a lawyer... He is the worst one I have seen in my entire life. I also want to mention that he fools his wife with three different women, one of which, curiously, is your wife. Yes, I know him too. Absolutely."

The defender was in shock. The judge then asked both the lawyers to get closer to the bench and with a very weak voice he said to them:
freedigitalphotos.net
"If any of you two happen to ask the old goat if she knows me, I swear I´ll put you both in jail!"

Attorney's are like fruit:  Some are good and some are bad. 

You just need to know how to pick 'em.

Zeisler & Associaties, Attorneys At Law, PC
One of the "good" fruits :)

Like them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?